You must sing this to the tune of Hotel California for good effect!!
On a crowded city streetway, horns blaring everywhere,
Smell of bhel and chaat masala, rising up through the air.
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a mawali bhai,
He looked as though he could cut my throat,
But he was just making chai!
There I stood at the beach stalls on Chowpatty Seaface,
Eating puchkas, aloo tikki and chaat, I was stuffing my face.
Then I had a malai kulfi and a cassata slice,
Bombay locals all agree so, please take our advice……
Welcome to the fabulous Bombay city!
It has a real fast pace, I just love this place!
There’s plenty of room in this land of opportunity,
Anytime of year, you can find me here!
My mind is culturally twisted with all the festivals here,
We are a melting pot of cultures, its abundantly clear.
Lots of stunning architecture and history galore,
Watching plays and recitals will be enriching I’m sure.
A huge star attraction is our own Bollywood,
Aamir, Salman and Kareena, watch them shooting if you could.
Shopping doesn’t get much better, you get everything you need,
From the cheap to the luxurious, satisfaction guaranteed!
Welcome to the fabulous Bombay city!
It has a real fast pace, I just love this place!
There’s plenty of room in this land of opportunity,
Anytime of year, you can find me here!
Smell of bhel and chaat masala, rising up through the air.
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a mawali bhai,
He looked as though he could cut my throat,
But he was just making chai!
There I stood at the beach stalls on Chowpatty Seaface,
Eating puchkas, aloo tikki and chaat, I was stuffing my face.
Then I had a malai kulfi and a cassata slice,
Bombay locals all agree so, please take our advice……
Welcome to the fabulous Bombay city!
It has a real fast pace, I just love this place!
There’s plenty of room in this land of opportunity,
Anytime of year, you can find me here!
My mind is culturally twisted with all the festivals here,
We are a melting pot of cultures, its abundantly clear.
Lots of stunning architecture and history galore,
Watching plays and recitals will be enriching I’m sure.
A huge star attraction is our own Bollywood,
Aamir, Salman and Kareena, watch them shooting if you could.
Shopping doesn’t get much better, you get everything you need,
From the cheap to the luxurious, satisfaction guaranteed!
Welcome to the fabulous Bombay city!
It has a real fast pace, I just love this place!
There’s plenty of room in this land of opportunity,
Anytime of year, you can find me here!
Hey you just join Mumbai startup page on fb and from there came to know about this blog. This is very much true.
ReplyDeleteRaxit Sheth
Raxit, thanks so much for your comment! Really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteDo like my blog if you haven't already... Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/RishadTheBlogger
Set amidst chaos, mayhem and obdurate beauty is the Gateway Of India and the love of Mumbai (Bombay) tourism. While Mumbai needs no introduction, there are also some great places to visit near Mumbai that enthrall travellers no end. Destinations such as Aurangabad, Satara, Nanded, and Vadodara are amongst most well known of places near Mumbai.
ReplyDelete